7th of August 2016
Venue:Center of Russian Culture, Tallinn
Alion Baltic Music Festival 2016 presents:
On August 7, The Center of the Russian Culture, Tallinn.
“Seven Stars” – The final gala concert of the Alion Baltic International Music Festival 2016.
The Concert will feature Stars of the Classical music World – Victor Tretyakov (violin), Borislav Strulev (violoncello), Olga Makarina (soprano), Michael Bulychev – Okser (piano), Jean Fischer (baritone), Leonel Morales (piano) and Sumiko Tadzhiki (violin) will gather on gala concert of a festival. They will be accompanied by the Alion Baltic Chamber Orchestra, conducted by Leonid Kerbel (Belgium).
To intrigue the audience, the program is still being kept a secret, but it I will feature the most beautiful pieces of classical composers and contemporaries known around the world, including Estonian.
Shortly about the “Seven stars” concert:
– Victor Tretyakov – The symbol of the Russian violin school, whose style of playing is legendary.
– Borislav Strulev – World-famous virtuoso cellist. His playing creates an amalgamation of classics, the jazz, a tango and even a rap on the verge of shocking.
– Olga Makarina is a Metropolitan Opera Soloist, recognized around the world as the performer of bel canto.
– Michael Bulychev-Okser is the Founder/artistic Director of the Alion Baltic International Music Festival. American pianist, composer, and producer whose name is included in the Outstanding People of the 20th Century edition and the Cambridge reference book “Who Is Who in the World of Music”.
– Jean Fischer – one of the best lyrical tenors of France, the pupil Frantsoi Le Rou.
– Leonel Morales is the Spanish pianist of the Cuban origin, the pupil of traditional Russian school playing the piano with intelligence and elegance.
– Sumiko Tajihi – is widely known in Japan to the “passionate for the sound going from the depth of heart”. The creativity expresses centuries old traditions of Japanese culture.
The Founder – Artistic Director of the Alion Baltic International Music Festival – Michael Bulychev-Okser , american pianist, composer, and producer whose name is included in the Outstanding People of the 20th Century edition and the Cambridge reference book “Who Is Who in the World of Music”.